South Africa has the highest HIV/AIDS epidemic in the world with over 7 million people in our country infected! That is almost 21% of the entire world’s HIV/AIDS infected people living in one country! HIV/AIDS can infect anyone, and it is not a homosexual or poor person’s disease, and everyone is equally at risk of getting infected.
HIV/Aids Awareness course modules:
After completing the course, delegates will understand:
- The difference between HIV and AIDs
- Understand the stigmas that are attached to the disease
- How the disease is spread
- How to prevent getting infected and spreading the disease
- What happens to your body once infected
- The treatment of the disease and your rights in the workplace should you be living with HIV/AIDS
Absolute Health Services can assist companies in conducting HIV/AIDS workshops at their premises which would benefit every single employee and if applied would make a big difference to their families, friends, and the community! By understanding this disease, you can save lives.
Duration of the course
This training course is one full day.
The course cost is R695.00 excluding VAT.
Absolute Health Services offers accredited Health and Safety training which allows us to offer our clients a professional, high quality and current training.