Cardiac arrest, heart attacks, choking, and drownings happen unexpectedly. Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a skill that every person should know, as it has been proven that performing CPR assists in keeping a patient’s vital organs alive until professional help arrives.
We encourage everyone (all employers and families) to try and arrange groups of 8 to 10 people together and we will come out to your premises or residence and train everyone on these lifesaving skills. It is a proven fact that performing chest compressions or CPR does buy the patient more time and increases a patient’s chances of survival.
Absolute Health Services offers accredited Health and Safety training, ensuring that our clients receive current, professional, and quality training.
CPR for Everyone Course Content and Modules:
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: The purpose of CPR
- Module 3: CPR for everyone algorithm
- Module 4: Chest compressions
- Module 5: Ventilation
- Module 6: Mouth to mouth ventilation
- Module 7: How to use an AED
- Module 8: CPR on a child
- Module 9: CPR on an infant
- Module 10: Chocking on adult
- Module 11: Chocking on infant
- Module 12: The recovery position
The cost is R450.00 excluding VAT.
Duration of the course:
CPR for Everyone is a 3-hour workshop.
The delegates will be issued with a certificate once they have successfully completed the 3-hour workshop.
Facilitation of the courses can be conducted on-site at your if you have a minimum of 8 delegates, or at one of our training venues in Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth or Cape Town