CPR for Professionals: 4 Hours – R800.00 ex VAT
Cardiac arrest, heart attacks, choking and drownings happen unexpectedly. CPR is a skill that every person should know, as it has been proven that performing CPR assists in keeping a patient’s vital organs alive until professional help arrives. CPR for professionals is aimed at refreshing professional health care providers CPR skills and training the latest trends and protocols.
The workshop is accredited through the Resuscitation Council of South Africa and is highly recommended. Competent delegates may claim 15 Continued Professional Development (CPD) points, which can be submitted to the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
The course is highly recommended and delegates will be ensure of extensive practical hands-on training in adult, child and infant CPR ideal for healthcare professionals.
CPR for Professionals Course Content and Modules:
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: The purpose of CPR and BLS
- Module 3: Adult 1 rescuer BLS sequence
- Module 4: Adult 2 rescuer BLS sequence
- Module 5: Ventilation
- Module 6: Mouth to mouth ventilation
- Module 7: How to use an AED
- Module 8: CPR and BLS on a child
- Module 9: CPR and BLS on an infant
- Module 10: Chocking on adult
- Module 11: Chocking on infant
- Module 12: The recovery position
The cost is R855.00 excluding VAT.
Duration of the course:
CPR for Professionals is a 4-hour workshop.
The delegates will be issued with a certificate once they have successfully completed the 4-hour workshop.
Absolute Health services have training resources and venues in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban, and Johannesburg, or we are able to assist with on-site client training if there are at least 8 delegates.